- Listen, my child, to what your father teaches you. Don’t neglect your mother’s teaching. What you learn from them will crown you with grace and clothe you with honor.
Proverbs 1:8,9 (NLT)
- My son, obey your father’s commands, and don’t neglect your mother’s teaching. Keep their words always in your heart.
Proverbs 6:20-21 (NLT)
- There is more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact. As written in Scriptures, “The two become one.” Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us more lonely than ever – the kinds of sex that can never “become one.”
1 Corinthians 6:16 The Message
- Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come from your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift.
Ephesians 4:29 The Message
- Steep your life in God-reality, God-Initiative, God-provision. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.
Matthew 6:33 The Message